At Tatsiana Greenberg Photography we will always do our best to fulfill and hopefully even exceed you photography needs. But it’s often best for everyone to have a few things written down to clarify the process and expectations. As is the industry standard, all our photography is conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions of our business. By booking and taking part in a Tatsiana Greenberg Photography photoshoot session you agree to the following photoshoot Terms and Conditions
1. All original digital materials remain the property of Tatsiana Greenberg Photography. Tatsiana Greenberg Photography retains copyright for all images taken on any photoshoot. The client is welcome to make gifts and prints at home using the purchased digital images, but is not permitted to sell them or enter them into competitions as their own. The client is also welcome to upload the images to social media crediting the author – Glance of Life Photography. Application of any edits by the client, including filters, will not constitute a work of joint authorship.
2. The resulting edited digital images will be made available for viewing to the client via a private online gallery within a maximum of three to four weeks following the photoshoot and will remain accessible for 6 months. Glance of Life Photography will inform the client of the date of the gallery’s publication. A link, and separate passwords will be provided to the client for viewing and download.
3. Tatsiana Greenberg Photography does not sell unedited images.
4. Tatsiana Greenberg Photography reserves the right to use one or a selection of images from the client’s photoshoot for promotional material.
5. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the package price is required at the time of booking. The remaining amount is due before or at the photoshoot. If weather, illness or urgent situation prevents the photoshoot from taking place, Glance of Life Photography will work to the best of our ability to reschedule the session. If the client is unable or unwilling to reschedule, the deposit will be forfeit.
6. A-la-carte printed product may be purchased at prices advertised at the time of ordering.
7. Tatsiana Greenberg Photography reserves the right to change prices for photo sessions and printed products without prior notice.
8. The safety of our clients is Tatsiana Greenberg Photography’s number one priority, however, accidents due to negligence or unforeseen circumstances can occur. The client expressly releases the photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session.
9. Tatsiana Greenberg Photography is an artistic venture. Photography sessions are undertaken with the understanding that the resulting images will reflect the quality and style of images used in Tatsiana Greenberg Photography’s promotional material. Tatsiana Greenberg Photography will make an effort to meet the client’s editing wishes, however some requests may be beyond the artistic sensibilities or technical abilities of Glance of Life Photography and will therefore not be possible. If there is a very specific style, pose or technical processing wish you have, please make it known prior to booking your session so that both the photographer and the client are aware of the limitations and possibilities.
10. Although Tatsiana Greenberg Photography and all its agents shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of their duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.